John G. Miller, author of QBQ! The Question Behind the Question.
Personal Accountability and the QBQ!
Ever heard questions like these?
- "Why do we have to go through all this change?"
- "When is someone going to train me?"
- "Who dropped the ball?"
- “Why can’t they communicate better?”
- “Who’s going to solve the problem?”
If so, then John G. Miller's message on "Personal Accountability and the QBQ!" is right for you. People at every organizational level have found Personal Accountability and the QBQ! life changing. John is the founder of QBQ, Inc., an organizational development firm dedicated to making personal accountability a core value for organizations and individuals. At the 2014 NBAA Leadership Conference, John will explore a method for eliminating blame, victim thinking, and procrastination.
During the session, you will learn how to:
- Practice PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY
- Adapt to change
- Eliminate blame and finger-pointing
- Build strong teams
- Identify and abolish victim thinking/complaining
- Purge procrastination
- Remove the barriers to problem-solving
John G. Miller
John G. Miller is the author of QBQ! The Question Behind the Question, Flipping the Switch: Unleash the Power of Personal Accountability, Outstanding! 47 Ways to Make Your Organization Exceptional and co-author of Parenting the QBQ Way. He is founder of QBQ, Inc., an organizational development firm based in Colorado dedicated to “Helping Organizations Make Personal Accountability a Core Value.”
2014 NBAA Leadership Conference
Accountability in Action is the theme of the 2014 NBAA Leadership Conference. Today’s actions demonstrate our leadership skills for the organizations and the people we lead. In two days at this NBAA Leadership Conference, you will:
- Enhance your leadership expertise professionally and personally
- Learn from renowned speakers and authors—experts in leadership
- Network with industry leaders to build relationships and learn best practices
For more information and to register for the 2014 NBAA Leadership Conference, visit http://www.nbaa.org/events/leadership/2014/
Duncan Aviation is a Platinum Sponsor of the 2014 NBAA Leadership Conference. Jeannine Falter, vice president of business development for Duncan Aviation is serving as co-chair for the conference held in Atlanta, Georgia, on February 19-20, 2014.