EARN 10 AVTRIP POINTS PER GALLON DURING DUNCAN AVIATION’S OPEN HOUSE EVENT JULY 14- 18
Fly in on Tuesday, July 15, and celebrate the opening of Duncan Aviation’s newest maintenance hangar facility with special events, including:
- Informational sessions
- Vendor displays
- Evening reception with music, food, drinks and great conversation
View the full agenda at www.DuncanAviation.aero/open-house.
Fly in any time during July 14-18 and receive FIVE TIMES the AVTRIP* points on contract, retail or maintenance purchases. Make certain to tour our brand new maintenance facility during your fuel stop.
In June of 2014, Duncan Aviation completed the largest expansion project its Lincoln, Nebraska, campus has ever seen. The 175,000-square-foot facility will be comprised of two 40,000-square-foot maintenance hangars and a 95,000-square-foot office and shop space.
The expansion comes in response to customer requests and changing customer needs. As the industry continues to shift toward larger business aircraft, a trend fueled by technological advances and increased globalization, Duncan Aviation’s previous hangars were unable to accommodate the volume of maintenance, modifications and completions work our customers require.
*How Do AVTRIP Rewards Work?
- Earn two (2) points per gallon or 1 point for every 2 liters each time you refuel at an FBO offering the AVTRIP rewards program.
- Points are awarded on retail and contract fuel purchases at participating Avfuel branded locations.
- Earn 1 point for every dollar on any international service arranged with Avplan Trip Support.
- AVTRIP offers frequent promotions for bonus points and has many non-fuel earning opportunities - so points accumulate fast.
Find out more or sign up for AVTRIP at www.avfuel.com/avtrip